This website, including all its contents, is property of Arochi & Lindner, S.C. (hereinafter Arochi & Lindner), a company organized and established under the laws of the United Mexican States (“Mexico”).
Arochi & Lindner is a law firm operating through its main offices located in Mexico and its subsidiary Arochi & Lindner, S.L. in Spain, with offices in Madrid and Barcelona, and registered office at C/ Gurtubay 6, 3º izq., 28001, Madrid, with Tax Identification Code B-87035168, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 32302, Sheet 137, Page M-581444 – Insc. 1ª and with e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not accept them, you should refrain from accessing and/or using this website and its contents.
The information contained herein is presented as a free public service of Arochi & Lindner, which does not require prior registration.
Although the information presented is accurate as of the date of the original publication, it may not reflect the most recent legislative and jurisprudential changes. Therefore, Arochi & Lindner reserves the right to modify such contents at any time, with the intention of keeping this website updated.
- The content of this website cannot be used as a substitute for legal advice. The appropriate answers to your legal problems will depend on your particular circumstances and will therefore require competent legal advice tailored to your situation.
- The use of the information contained in this website should not be construed as a contractual relationship between the user and Arochi & Lindner.
- The user undertakes not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, and public order and undertakes to use it responsibly in accordance with the conditions set out in this Legal Notice.
- The links contained in this website allow the user to access other websites and web pages managed by third parties, for which Arochi & Lindner is not responsible in any way. The presence of these links has an informative purpose, not constituting, in any case, an invitation to contract products or services offered on the destination website.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any intellectual or industrial property right of this website is expressly prohibited unless expressly authorized in writing by Arochi & Lindner.
- Arochi & Lindner shall not be liable for any damages that, directly or indirectly, derive from the incorrect use of the information contained in this website. By accessing the website, the user accepts this legal notice in its entirety.
- Arochi & Lindner takes all necessary security measures to ensure that access to and use of this website is secure. However, it cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents, or files of the user of the website. Consequently, it is not liable for any damages that such elements may cause to the user or third parties.