Pamela Gisholt is an associate of the IP Enforcement department of Arochi & Lindner’s Mexico office since 2013. She has extensive experience protecting and enforcing the intellectual property rights of leading companies in a variety of industries, including electronics and technology; entertainment and media; automotive; sports and casual apparel; fashion and luxury goods along with fast-moving consumer goods.
Her practice focuses on developing and implementing strategies for the protection and defense of intellectual property rights, combating piracy and counterfeiting, including border measures, seizures and operations, as well as administrative and criminal litigation before the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI), District Courts and Collegiate Circuit Courts, the Attorney General’s Office of the Republic (FGR) and the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation. Simultaneously, he has extensive experience in domain name matters, and manages dispute procedures before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), as well as in action strategies, consulting and review of terms and conditions, and operational policies in the field of information and communication technologies, including e-commerce and social media platforms, with extensive experience in privacy and personal data protection.
Pamela holds a Law Degree from the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM). She is member of the International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (IACC) and the Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI), National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE), the Internet Corporation for The Assignment of Names and Numbers (ICANN), the International Trademark Association (INTA), the Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI) and the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
COURSES AND ACREDITATIONS
- The ISN Advanced Investigation Course
- Intellectual Property and Internet Workshop (Social Networks)
- Copyright Protection Seminar. Practical Optics
- Blockchain Consultant Professional certification, Blockchain Academy.
EXHIBITIONS, PARTICIPATIONS AND COURSES TAUGHT
- Criminal Actions in Intellectual Property matters | ANADE
- Project “Piracy in Mexico: Diagnosis of supply and institutional actions” | American Chamber of Commerce Mexico in collaboration with the National Citizen Observatory.
- Online Course Intellectual Property and Digital Economy | Digital Lawyer.
- Diploma in Digital Law | Central School of Law.
- Criminal Action on Intellectual Property: International experience and its contrast with Ecuador | Falconi Puig Ecuador
- The marketing of counterfeit products online. What is it and how do I protect my brands |? ANADE